Thursday, October 20, 2011

How Often Should I Submit Articles to Ezine?

People often ask me how often they should submit articles to sites like Ezine. There is not a specific answer to this question. Personally I would submit at least one article per week to Ezine. At the bare minimum I would say submit two articles a month.

Why Should You Submit Articles To Ezine?

Ezine is the most popular online article submission site and is well respected by Google. If you submit articles to Ezine often, you will see a boost in your search engine results as well as an increase in the number of visitors that you have.

What Should I Do If I Can't Write One Article a Week?

One article per week is not very difficult by itself, but we know that you probably are writing 2-3 other blog posts a week not to mention other tedious tasks you may encounter. However, I feel that submitting your articles on ezine is very beneficial and if you want your internet business to succeed Ezine will help you. If you feel overwhelmed already by the amount of work already. I recommend checking out oDesk.com. You can find virtual assistants and articles writing services on there relatively cheap. Do not think of paying them as an expense, but rather an investment into your online business.


No comments:

Post a Comment